- 328,823 hits
Simon on Eulogy for John Francis B… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Denn on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Watching Most Haunted: Series 3, Ep. 1 East Kirkby Airfield
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Playtest Review: HeroQuest 2 RPG.
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
Tag Archives: RQ3
Many readers of my blog are also gamers, and know the important role roleplaying games and boardgames play in my life. In this the first of an occasional series of interviews with people I know I am talking to Fabian Keuchler, who for many years was involved with running the fabled TENTACLES roleplaying game convention in Germany, which focussed on Glorantha, Call of Cthulhu and Chaosium games. At the time I approached Fabian for the interview he was planning the TENTACLES-successor event, named The KRAKEN – because “after all the Tentacles appear you see the Kraken”, as he says in his press release! Owing to work pressures on my part I missed the gaming scoop of breaking news of the new event, but I am delighted to now post my interview with Fabian. Continue reading