- 270,909 hits
A Futurist vision -… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Debra Boyd on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (120)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- The One About How CJ came to LARP... Part One: The late 1970s/ early 1980's
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
Tag Archives: RQ3
Many readers of my blog are also gamers, and know the important role roleplaying games and boardgames play in my life. In this the first of an occasional series of interviews with people I know I am talking to Fabian Keuchler, who for many years was involved with running the fabled TENTACLES roleplaying game convention in Germany, which focussed on Glorantha, Call of Cthulhu and Chaosium games. At the time I approached Fabian for the interview he was planning the TENTACLES-successor event, named The KRAKEN – because “after all the Tentacles appear you see the Kraken”, as he says in his press release! Owing to work pressures on my part I missed the gaming scoop of breaking news of the new event, but I am delighted to now post my interview with Fabian. Continue reading