I am a profoundly dull, tedious and irritable individual. I have no friends apart from two equally ill mannered cats, and a lunatic kitten. I am a ghosthunter by profession, and professional cat herder. I write stuff and do TV things and play games. It’s better than being real I find. This is my blog, that no one will read. It is to replace all the wittering on forums; that requires one to be sociable… You can email me at email@example.com if you want. 🙂
- 380,641 hits
Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Nik Hunter on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Sam on The Myth of the Pagan Christma… Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Battle of Fornham 1173: re-fought with Ars Magica!
- Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: University of Gloucestershire Ghosts
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Helena in Nazareth
- Stop Smoking: the CJ method. Or enjoy your fags - it's up to you, not me.
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?