I am a profoundly dull, tedious and irritable individual. I have no friends apart from two equally ill mannered cats, and a lunatic kitten. I am a ghosthunter by profession, and professional cat herder. I write stuff and do TV things and play games. It’s better than being real I find. This is my blog, that no one will read. It is to replace all the wittering on forums; that requires one to be sociable… You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want. 🙂
- 398,271 hits
A History of Telepor… on The Vanishing House – a… Chris Jensen Romer on Thoughts on a Global Pandemic… Claire on Thoughts on a Global Pandemic… Philip Walker on Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: Un… matthew on Watching Most Haunted: Series…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Via Media: Reflections on the Appointment of Bishop Richard Dawkins
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- The Fall of Parapsychology?
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Million Dollar Psychic: An Interview with Dr. Matthew Smith
- The Quest for the Historical Harry Price
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- My Christmas Card To You 2012