- 398,271 hits
A History of Telepor… on The Vanishing House – a… Chris Jensen Romer on Thoughts on a Global Pandemic… Claire on Thoughts on a Global Pandemic… Philip Walker on Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: Un… matthew on Watching Most Haunted: Series…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Via Media: Reflections on the Appointment of Bishop Richard Dawkins
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- The Fall of Parapsychology?
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Million Dollar Psychic: An Interview with Dr. Matthew Smith
- The Quest for the Historical Harry Price
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- My Christmas Card To You 2012
Category Archives: Unclassifiable!
Hey all! I managed to go a whole year without getting a cold or sick, and was becoming all too smug about it – and now I find myself on Christmas Eve laid up in bed unwell! Well next year … Continue reading
I wrote a little Christmas ghost story, which may amuse some of my friends. It’s a story I have been trying to write on and off since the Most Haunted days, when it came to me one Christmas Eve in a dream. It’s a little unfair, because to really understand it relies on you getting the joke, and spotting the references — which I suspect very few of you are likely to know. Still if you do it may amuse, and even if not I hope it is mildly spooky. This is in lieu of a Christmas card or Christmas message, and yes I know it’s not very good, but some stories just demand to be written… Continue reading
“CJ Romer is undoubtedly among one of the great mystics of our age, and a 7=6 Ineptus Exemptus of the Order of the Silver Twilight. In this book he finally reveals the results of years of occult study at Durenmar, his mastery of the obscure tomes of Bonisagus, and his esoteric heroquest with his friend DC to find the legendary lost treasure of the Cathars. Learn how with a German Secret Master named Axel he rediscovered the lost secret of Remote Homeopathy, and the terrible inner secrets of Romerian Witchcraft. A practical Self-Initiation Guide, this book can make you EVERY BIT AS PSYCHIC AS CJ, GUARANTEED!!!!” Continue reading
The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health: Continue reading
OK, just a short piece as I’m out tonight and snowed under by work. The majority of people who come to my blog look atthe home page, and of course those strange loyal souls who have subscribed get all my nonsense in their in-tray, but I thought today it might be interesting to use the Wordpress settings ot se what people actually read here. So here are my top ten posts to date, not in the little star ratings, but in mumber of visits… Continue reading