- 328,831 hits
Simon on Eulogy for John Francis B… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Denn on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Watching Most Haunted: Series 3, Ep. 1 East Kirkby Airfield
- Playtest Review: HeroQuest 2 RPG.
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
Category Archives: Unclassifiable!
Hey all! I managed to go a whole year without getting a cold or sick, and was becoming all too smug about it – and now I find myself on Christmas Eve laid up in bed unwell! Well next year … Continue reading
I wrote a little Christmas ghost story, which may amuse some of my friends. It’s a story I have been trying to write on and off since the Most Haunted days, when it came to me one Christmas Eve in a dream. It’s a little unfair, because to really understand it relies on you getting the joke, and spotting the references — which I suspect very few of you are likely to know. Still if you do it may amuse, and even if not I hope it is mildly spooky. This is in lieu of a Christmas card or Christmas message, and yes I know it’s not very good, but some stories just demand to be written… Continue reading