- 390,404 hits
Dave Schumacher on Why Everything We Think We Kno… trev on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… CJ’s Critique… on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… Moses Horowitz on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… godofgreenhope on Thoughts on The Society for Ps…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Psi and the Brain - SPR Study Day
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- Tuition Fees: Why are Daily Mail readers not rioting?
Category Archives: Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life
WARNING: Many links contain sound. Don’t click on them if at work. Last week was spent on my annual holiday, this time spent visiting my parents in Suffolk and from Friday to Monday at Continuum, a bi-annual games convention in … Continue reading
“West of Arkham the hills rise wild, and there are valleys with deep woods that no axe has ever cut. There are dark narrow glens where the trees slope fantastically, and where thin brooklets trickle without ever having caught the … Continue reading
A brief discussion of the UK rpg scene 1979 to 1985 and the prehistory of LARP in the USA and UK. Continue reading