Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,602 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: Greg Stafford
It’s been a while since I wrote about my hobby, roleplaying games, and what follows is a brief review of a supplement for one such game, Heroquest 2. It’s a pen and paper/tabletop rpg like Dungeons and Dragons, not a … Continue reading
This post is about my gaming hobby. If Dungeons and Dragons style games do not interest you you may wish to skip it! If you are a friend of mine and are interested in trying these sort of games, even … Continue reading
Many readers of my blog are also gamers, and know the important role roleplaying games and boardgames play in my life. In this the first of an occasional series of interviews with people I know I am talking to Fabian Keuchler, who for many years was involved with running the fabled TENTACLES roleplaying game convention in Germany, which focussed on Glorantha, Call of Cthulhu and Chaosium games. At the time I approached Fabian for the interview he was planning the TENTACLES-successor event, named The KRAKEN – because “after all the Tentacles appear you see the Kraken”, as he says in his press release! Owing to work pressures on my part I missed the gaming scoop of breaking news of the new event, but I am delighted to now post my interview with Fabian. Continue reading