- 390,405 hits
Dave Schumacher on Why Everything We Think We Kno… trev on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… CJ’s Critique… on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… Moses Horowitz on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… godofgreenhope on Thoughts on The Society for Ps…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Psi and the Brain - SPR Study Day
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- Tuition Fees: Why are Daily Mail readers not rioting?
Category Archives: Debunking myths
Yes, it’s been a while. I find writing about most things nowadays superfluous – people can become absurdly well informed by reading Wikipedia, and people like me belong to an irrelevant generation of people who hoarded books and knowledge the … Continue reading
It was an overcast day, and I was walking through Bury St Edmunds with my best friend, Hugh. After lunch sometime, killing time before our scheduled afternoon classes. I don’t know the date or even the year — and Hugh … Continue reading
OK, today Sally Morgan won a reported £125,000 damages from The Daily Mail in an out of court settlement. Those people who have said “The UK courts have endorsed psychic powerz!” are more out of touch than the wackiest woo-filled … Continue reading
In this piece I am going to (after my rambling intro) look at one episode of Most Haunted: Series 3, episode 1, where the team visit East Kirkby airfield in Lincolnshire, a disused WW2 airbase now a museum. Continue reading