- 275,689 hits
The futurists | Hist… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Lisa B on My Own Ghost Story A Futurist vision -… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Debra Boyd on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (120)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The 12 Games of Christmas -- Board Games are not ALL Terrible!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
Tag Archives: Wendy Cousins
The score: I have found a Director of Studies, am confident I can find a second supervisor, and he has identified a source of funding which would allow me to start in September 2010. If I somehow come in to three and a half grand in the next few months, then I will start even sooner if I can. It’s all a bit tentative at the moment, as we have only just exchanged a few emails – I know the excellent chap in question, and I approached him and was amazed to get an immediate positive response. Am I really a good PhD candidate? Well we shall see. Continue reading