Join 1,732 other subscribers
- 416,257 hits
Jacklyn on TV Review: Panthera Britannia… Chris Jensen Romer on The Letters of M.R. James spectralpenman on The Letters of M.R. James Jasmine on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO… angelo on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (84)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (8)
- Fun forthcoming events (21)
- Games (49)
- History (37)
- History religion and society (4)
- Paranormal (132)
- Religion (53)
- Reviews and Past Events (89)
- Science (84)
- Social commentary desecrated (88)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (172)
- Cheltonia : curiosities of Cheltenham.
- Crafting Gentleness
- Games from Folktales
- GSUK – my ghost forum
- Gurdur's Blog
- Meditative Dishwashing
- Oasis Stories – modern fiction and myth
- Public Parapsychology
- Richard Wiseman
- Roy Stenman's Paranormal Review
- Skeptiko Podcast
- The Amazing Meeting London
- The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
- The BS Historian
- The Dispersal of Darwin
- The Rather Friendly Sceptic
- The Tytalan Way
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2023)
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- A foxy ghost?
- UKGamesExpo 2013
- Absent Friends?
- Boardgame Review: Final Girl
- In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFOlogist - 1967 - 2023.
- CJ Events at Games Expo 2023, Birmingham NEC. June 2nd to 4th.
Tag Archives: water flowing underground
The Science of Ghosts: how it went!
So what can I say about the Science of Ghosts event? Continue reading
Posted in Debunking myths, History, Paranormal, Science, Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life Tagged Becky Smith, Cheltenham Ghost, Ciaran O keefe, Despard Family, Dowdeswell Reservoir, Dr Serena Roney-Dougal, Dudley Castle, Earth Mysteries, earthlights, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Parking, Edinburgh Science Festival, Edinburgh Vaults, European Journal of Parapsychology, fault lines., Fortean Times, Gertrude Schmeidler, ghost photos, ghosts, GSUK, GW Lambert, Hampton Court pAlace, hauntings, Ian Hume, JASPR, Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research, megalithic tumuli and henges, Monster Mash, Most Haunted Live, parapsychologists, parapsychology, Parasoc, Paul Devereaux, psychical research, Quantitative investigation of a “haunted house”, Richard Wiseman, S.P.R, Science of Ghosts, St. Anne's Ghost, Station Hotel Dudley, T.C.Lethbridge, Tamworth Castle, Tony Cornell, Tony Lawrence, Travelodge Dreghorn, Underground Water Hypothesis, Vic Tandy, water flowing underground Leave a comment
The Haunted and the Haunters: the House and the Brain
When investigating a “haunting” there are two main schools of thought in the [[group]]. Continue reading
Posted in Paranormal Tagged apparitions, David Curtin, deliverance, environmental theory of ghosts, ESP, exorcism, G.W.Lambert, geophysical, ghost investigation, haunted, haunted and the haunters, haunting, hauntings, house and the brain, Morven Alexander, Most Haunted, moving on spirits, parapsychology, person centred haunting, philosophy of ghosts, PKE, place centred haunting, poltergeists, psi, psychic, psychical, psychical research, Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis, Richard Lay, RSPK, S.P.R, Science of Ghosts, Small Object Displacement, Society for Psychical Research, Super-ESP, The Bell Dursley, Thetford, Thetford Priory, water flowing underground 5 Comments