- 308,872 hits
j on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Poltergeists Elijah Beale on RPG Review: Sartar Kingdom of… Chris Jensen Romer on Pokémon Take Back The Night in… Elge Larsson on Pokémon Take Back The Night in…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
Tag Archives: UK Skeptics
While I don’t have as much free time as I would like these days, the forum at http://forum.richarddawkins.net/ remains one of my favourite places to hang out on the net, along with the JREF forum and UK Skeptics. My beliefs … Continue reading