- 304,701 hits
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (18)
- Games (43)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (78)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (153)
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- A Whole New Level of Weirdness: Book Review of "Live Pterosaurs In America" (3rd Edition)
- The Undeserving Poor?
- Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: University of Gloucestershire Ghosts
Tag Archives: UK Skeptics Conference
Hey chaps and chapesses, I have been meaning to share this for a while. The excellent UK Sceptics, whose forum is linked if you look on this blog have released a pdf newsletter which deserves a wider readership. You can … Continue reading →