- 410,758 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Review: Waiting for Another War - The Sisters of Mercy 1980 to 1985 by Trevor Ristow
- My Own Ghost Story
- The History of Cheltenham
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Review: We Keep The Dead Close by Becky Cooper
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- Via Media: Reflections on the Appointment of Bishop Richard Dawkins
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
Tag Archives: thoughts on spiritualists
I am aware of the byzantine politics of the Spiritualist movement, and the complex theological, administrative and personality clashes which sometimes (always?) arise. In this the Spiritualist National Union is much like any other church, or much like any other organisation, be it poetry club or gardening society.
In those two factors, economic issues and doubtless some political manoeuvring we see the immediate reasons for the decline of Psychic News (a newspaper that as long term reader of this blog may recall once featured me on the front page!). It is a shame, but possibly to be expected. And yet… Continue reading →