- 328,823 hits
Simon on Eulogy for John Francis B… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Denn on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Watching Most Haunted: Series 3, Ep. 1 East Kirkby Airfield
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Playtest Review: HeroQuest 2 RPG.
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
Tag Archives: the interweb is serious business
Oh dear! I have for the last few months been pursued by a small but incredibly tedious group of three or four fundie atheists, who in at least two cases I suspect have serious issues, around the Richarddawkins forum. Today I find that I am again banned. Not in itself a big issue – I probably deserved it, and its only for a week — but the issue is that the parties responsible seem to once again remain unwarned and completely free to continue their harassment. Continue reading →