- 407,553 hits
Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Stuart Certain on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort… Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Studying the Paranormal: serious online courses in Parapsychology
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
- Are Ghosts Hallucinations?
- It Snowed A Little... Pictures of Cheltenham (but they could be anywhere!) In The Snow
- My Own Ghost Story
- Stop Smoking: the CJ method. Or enjoy your fags - it's up to you, not me.
- Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: University of Gloucestershire Ghosts
- Thoughts on The Society for Psychical Research
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
Tag Archives: sleep paralysis
OK, we have all been there. A frightened friend tells us of how they woke up, pinned to the bed by an invisible entity, struggled to speak or move but could not — or worse, saw the THING sitting on their chest… and I’ll avoid all the obvious jokes about ex-girlfriends and move on to the point. 🙂 Continue reading