- 408,643 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- My Father: Eulogy for Gunnar Romer.
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Richard Wiseman's Paranormality: A good, but fundamentally limited book?
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- Studying the Paranormal: serious online courses in Parapsychology
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem with British Ghosthunting
- The Case Against "Paranormal Unity"; or why Ghost Hunters have become meaningless.
Tag Archives: Skeptics in the Pub
It’s hard to review an event when you had to leave at the half time intermission, and probably bad form, but I thought I’d say a few words about this one. It’s Science Festival Week in Cheltenham, and while Dave … Continue reading