Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,631 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- An Unexpected Kindness...
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- My Father: Eulogy for Gunnar Romer.
- A Churchyard Story
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: Sartar Kindom of Heroes
Bah Humbug! OK, I have to accept that now it’s December people are going to talk about Christmas. Unlike Lisa I love Christmas – and as her birthday is three days before and no one is ever available to go out or do anything for that reason, I can see why she is not keen on it. I have favourite Christmas Songs – I think Greg Lake’s I Believe In Father Christmas is my favourite, which will surprise nobody. Still having to listen to them every time I leave the house is enough to kill anyone. If I had the money buy a copy of Lou Reed’s album Berlin and Pink Floyd’s The Wall just to cheer myself up. Continue reading →