Join 1,732 other subscribers
- 416,219 hits
Jacklyn on TV Review: Panthera Britannia… Chris Jensen Romer on The Letters of M.R. James spectralpenman on The Letters of M.R. James Jasmine on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO… angelo on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (84)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (8)
- Fun forthcoming events (21)
- Games (49)
- History (37)
- History religion and society (4)
- Paranormal (132)
- Religion (53)
- Reviews and Past Events (89)
- Science (84)
- Social commentary desecrated (88)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (172)
- Cheltonia : curiosities of Cheltenham.
- Crafting Gentleness
- Games from Folktales
- GSUK – my ghost forum
- Gurdur's Blog
- Meditative Dishwashing
- Oasis Stories – modern fiction and myth
- Public Parapsychology
- Richard Wiseman
- Roy Stenman's Paranormal Review
- Skeptiko Podcast
- The Amazing Meeting London
- The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
- The BS Historian
- The Dispersal of Darwin
- The Rather Friendly Sceptic
- The Tytalan Way
- CJ Events at Games Expo 2023, Birmingham NEC. June 2nd to 4th.
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Heroquest 2.0 - the first mini-review?
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFOlogist - 1967 - 2023.
- The Letters of M.R. James
- Boardgame review: Final Girl - The Haunting of Creech Manor
- TV Review: Panthera Britannia - are there big cats in the British countryside?
- Wanna be a Ghosthunter? Charity event, Ghostfest Southwest, Friday 17th - Sunday 19th June 2011
Family Nights in with Satan?
Unusually, this post began as a comment, on the Reverend Keith Hitchman’s blog. http://hitchmo.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/1269/ Keith writes — “Finally the University of Gloucestershire is to take action against student sports societies that encourage new students to take part in bizzarre and … Continue reading →