- 260,401 hits
Corey on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… Chris Jensen Romer on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… Mark W. on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… A Parapsychologist… on Thoughts on The Society for Ps…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (119)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (79)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- The Battle of Fornham 1173: re-fought with Ars Magica!
- The 12 Games of Christmas -- Board Games are not ALL Terrible!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
Tag Archives: Polly Cox
Another review with a link to a free on-line version of the game –.if you like games, and are bored with Monopoly, Risk, and Cluedo (I’m not a great fan) this is a fun and fairly simple game playable in an hour to an hour and a half. And it is a really good one, a real classic. Five out of five as far as I’m concerned! In fact I would say even if boardgames are not your thing, then like Ticket to Ride this is a game well worth buying anyway. Continue reading