- 270,913 hits
A Futurist vision -… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Debra Boyd on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (120)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- The End of Runequest?
Tag Archives: Polly Cox
Another review with a link to a free on-line version of the game –.if you like games, and are bored with Monopoly, Risk, and Cluedo (I’m not a great fan) this is a fun and fairly simple game playable in an hour to an hour and a half. And it is a really good one, a real classic. Five out of five as far as I’m concerned! In fact I would say even if boardgames are not your thing, then like Ticket to Ride this is a game well worth buying anyway. Continue reading