- 390,405 hits
Dave Schumacher on Why Everything We Think We Kno… trev on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… CJ’s Critique… on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… Moses Horowitz on Who Ya Gonna Call? The Problem… godofgreenhope on Thoughts on The Society for Ps…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Psi and the Brain - SPR Study Day
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- Tuition Fees: Why are Daily Mail readers not rioting?
Tag Archives: Pokémon
It was about 2.30pm yesterday and a beautiful sunny afternoon; I was walking along Cheltenham High Street when I first noticed the two elegantly dressed, seemingly normal women. They were in their 30’s I guess, and as they approached I … Continue reading →