Join 1,732 other subscribers
- 416,258 hits
Jacklyn on TV Review: Panthera Britannia… Chris Jensen Romer on The Letters of M.R. James spectralpenman on The Letters of M.R. James Jasmine on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO… angelo on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (84)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (8)
- Fun forthcoming events (21)
- Games (49)
- History (37)
- History religion and society (4)
- Paranormal (132)
- Religion (53)
- Reviews and Past Events (89)
- Science (84)
- Social commentary desecrated (88)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (172)
- Cheltonia : curiosities of Cheltenham.
- Crafting Gentleness
- Games from Folktales
- GSUK – my ghost forum
- Gurdur's Blog
- Meditative Dishwashing
- Oasis Stories – modern fiction and myth
- Public Parapsychology
- Richard Wiseman
- Roy Stenman's Paranormal Review
- Skeptiko Podcast
- The Amazing Meeting London
- The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
- The BS Historian
- The Dispersal of Darwin
- The Rather Friendly Sceptic
- The Tytalan Way
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2023)
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- A foxy ghost?
- UKGamesExpo 2013
- Absent Friends?
- Boardgame Review: Final Girl
- In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFOlogist - 1967 - 2023.
- CJ Events at Games Expo 2023, Birmingham NEC. June 2nd to 4th.
Tag Archives: philosophy of ghosts
Wild “paranormal” theory! Why ever not?
WILD PARANORMAL THEORY! I wrote this for fun a couple of years back on James Randi’s forum… thought might amuse! I thought time to allow myself some wild speculation and kookery, and the original featured LOTS OF STUFF IN CAPS, … Continue reading
Posted in Paranormal Tagged apparitions, dualism, dualist theory of haunting, energy mass and spirits, ghosthunters, Ghosthunting, hauntings, information in physics, James Randi Educational Foundation, JREF, occam's razor, Paranormal, parapsychology, philosophy of ghosts, physical aspsects hauntings, PK, poltergeists, psi, pside effects, psychical research, recording hypothesis, RSPK, Science of Ghosts, spirits, spontaneous case investigation, spooks, stone tape hypothesis, wild theories 2 Comments
The Haunted and the Haunters: the House and the Brain
When investigating a “haunting” there are two main schools of thought in the [[group]]. Continue reading
Posted in Paranormal Tagged apparitions, David Curtin, deliverance, environmental theory of ghosts, ESP, exorcism, G.W.Lambert, geophysical, ghost investigation, haunted, haunted and the haunters, haunting, hauntings, house and the brain, Morven Alexander, Most Haunted, moving on spirits, parapsychology, person centred haunting, philosophy of ghosts, PKE, place centred haunting, poltergeists, psi, psychic, psychical, psychical research, Recurrent Spontaneous Psychokinesis, Richard Lay, RSPK, S.P.R, Science of Ghosts, Small Object Displacement, Society for Psychical Research, Super-ESP, The Bell Dursley, Thetford, Thetford Priory, water flowing underground 5 Comments