- 304,394 hits
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (18)
- Games (43)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (78)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (153)
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
Tag Archives: Parasoc
This week DC is on holiday, and having failed to find anywhere pleasant in Bavaria to visit at short notice decided to mooch around the Cotswolds, just enjoying his time off. On Tuesday he called me up and asked if … Continue reading
The Society for Psychical Research (SPR) are probably known to many readers of this blog: I first joined back in 1992, was a member for a couple of years, and after a fifteen year hiatus have recently once again become an Associate member. Some of you may still be storing SPR Journals and Proceedings for me – if so thanks! Perhaps some readers would consider joining up? Continue reading
Let us start at the beginning – whatever the faults of such a strategy, there is tradition upon its side…
Once upon a time there was a boy called Christian Jensen Romer, and he almost deserved it. Continue reading
Ok chaps – orbs. We all know they are a reflection caused by the flash hitting a particle and doing something technical but quite explicable, that results in little circles on your digital photos. Dust, not ghosts. I have been … Continue reading