Join 1,628 other followers
- 411,613 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- RPG Review: Sartar Kingdom of Heroes for HeroQuest 2
- About My Hobby for Non-Gamers: An Introduction to the 5th Edition Ars Magica Roleplaying Game
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Thoughts on The Society for Psychical Research
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Why Everything We Think We Know About Ghosts Is (Probably!) Wrong
Tag Archives: parapsychological community.
The Society for Psychical Research (SPR) are probably known to many readers of this blog: I first joined back in 1992, was a member for a couple of years, and after a fifteen year hiatus have recently once again become an Associate member. Some of you may still be storing SPR Journals and Proceedings for me – if so thanks! Perhaps some readers would consider joining up? Continue reading