- 377,146 hits
Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Nik Hunter on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys… Sam on The Myth of the Pagan Christma… Stuart Certain on The Great Gatwick UFO Mys…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: University of Gloucestershire Ghosts
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- An Interview on the Big Announcement with ASSAP Chair Dave Wood.
- Richard Wiseman's Paranormality: A good, but fundamentally limited book?
- Debunking A Modern Myth: the Conflict of Religion & Science - Part Two