- 258,864 hits
A Parapsychologist… on Thoughts on The Society for Ps… A Parapsychologist… on CJ goes to the cinema: ‘… Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story Jackie on My Own Ghost Story onesweetclara on The Futurist Movement; Italian…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (119)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (79)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- The Presence and the Press: Once Again Science Journalists Tell Us Ghosts Explained Away!
- Boardgame Review: Agricola
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- What price a scythed chariot? Wheelchairs in Cheltenham
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- CJ goes to the cinema: 'Paranormal Activity'
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
Tag Archives: modes of interpretation
I just saw a friend has joined a Liberal Christian forum on Facebook, and it has brought to mind a few thoughts on what many people think is a rather perverse feature of my personality; given that I am a religious and ‘paranormal’ believer, with fairly strong beliefs that I express freely, why do I spend most of my on-line existence in atheist and sceptic sites? Continue reading