- 328,823 hits
Simon on Eulogy for John Francis B… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Denn on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Watching Most Haunted: Series 3, Ep. 1 East Kirkby Airfield
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Playtest Review: HeroQuest 2 RPG.
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
Tag Archives: Lorna Keen
OK, so I’m still recovering from a long weekend of debauchery. Well ok, I drank half a pint on Sunday night! 🙂 A good crowd of folks descended on Cheltenham, and some took part in almost everything, and some took … Continue reading
I said I’d write something about the weekend, and i guess I should, but for anyone hoping for fantastic proof of the paranormal, look elsewhere! What follows is a short account of a weekend ghost hunt that was notably devoid … Continue reading
Just glanced at the hits counter on the blog and it has reached 5,000 visits to the blog. When I hit 2,000 we had a celebration of sorts – so I guess 5,000 needs marking as well! So a little celebratory wittering about my recent activities seems in order! Today was supposed to be busy with work, and a couple of hours out to go do a piece for an American ghost show. Continue reading