- 407,553 hits
Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Stuart Certain on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort… Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Studying the Paranormal: serious online courses in Parapsychology
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
- Are Ghosts Hallucinations?
- It Snowed A Little... Pictures of Cheltenham (but they could be anywhere!) In The Snow
- My Own Ghost Story
- Stop Smoking: the CJ method. Or enjoy your fags - it's up to you, not me.
- Cheltenham Ghosts Part One: University of Gloucestershire Ghosts
- Thoughts on The Society for Psychical Research
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
Tag Archives: literary jokes
I wrote a little Christmas ghost story, which may amuse some of my friends. It’s a story I have been trying to write on and off since the Most Haunted days, when it came to me one Christmas Eve in a dream. It’s a little unfair, because to really understand it relies on you getting the joke, and spotting the references — which I suspect very few of you are likely to know. Still if you do it may amuse, and even if not I hope it is mildly spooky. This is in lieu of a Christmas card or Christmas message, and yes I know it’s not very good, but some stories just demand to be written… Continue reading