- 315,961 hits
Mandi on A Suffolk Tragedy –The R… Chris Jensen Romer on The Day I Met Myself: or how I… Lisa B on The Day I Met Myself: or how I… Chris Jensen Romer on The Day I Met Myself: or how I… Lee Avery on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- The Battle of Fornham 1173: re-fought with Ars Magica!
- Are Ghosts Hallucinations?
- Debunking A Modern Myth: the Conflict of Religion & Science - Part Two
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
Tag Archives: let’s see a ghost
“OK, I’m in a playful mood. Last week I ended with a promise – that we would create a “ghost” in the lab, or our own homes, and experiment with it. And that, dear reader, is exactly what we are going to do today… if you want to!
I will skip the philosophical stuff, and the discussion of the cases I referenced last time for now – Campermon wants science, and while I think we have been doing science from the start let’s play with something empirical. Let’s see a ghost! Continue reading