Join 1,732 other subscribers
- 416,258 hits
Jacklyn on TV Review: Panthera Britannia… Chris Jensen Romer on The Letters of M.R. James spectralpenman on The Letters of M.R. James Jasmine on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO… angelo on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (84)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (8)
- Fun forthcoming events (21)
- Games (49)
- History (37)
- History religion and society (4)
- Paranormal (132)
- Religion (53)
- Reviews and Past Events (89)
- Science (84)
- Social commentary desecrated (88)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (172)
- Cheltonia : curiosities of Cheltenham.
- Crafting Gentleness
- Games from Folktales
- GSUK – my ghost forum
- Gurdur's Blog
- Meditative Dishwashing
- Oasis Stories – modern fiction and myth
- Public Parapsychology
- Richard Wiseman
- Roy Stenman's Paranormal Review
- Skeptiko Podcast
- The Amazing Meeting London
- The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
- The BS Historian
- The Dispersal of Darwin
- The Rather Friendly Sceptic
- The Tytalan Way
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2023)
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- A foxy ghost?
- UKGamesExpo 2013
- Absent Friends?
- Boardgame Review: Final Girl
- In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFOlogist - 1967 - 2023.
- CJ Events at Games Expo 2023, Birmingham NEC. June 2nd to 4th.
Christmas Shopping, CJ Style
Bah Humbug! OK, I have to accept that now it’s December people are going to talk about Christmas. Unlike Lisa I love Christmas – and as her birthday is three days before and no one is ever available to go out or do anything for that reason, I can see why she is not keen on it. I have favourite Christmas Songs – I think Greg Lake’s I Believe In Father Christmas is my favourite, which will surprise nobody. Still having to listen to them every time I leave the house is enough to kill anyone. If I had the money buy a copy of Lou Reed’s album Berlin and Pink Floyd’s The Wall just to cheer myself up. Continue reading →