- 373,792 hits
Lee Johnson on GSUK update Ivan Cutting on A Suffolk Tragedy –The R… Ivan Cutting on A Suffolk Tragedy –The R… Chris Jensen Romer on A Suffolk Tragedy –The R… Gadfly on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Boardgame Review: Pandemic - The Cure
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- And sometimes he's so nameless, That he hardly knows which game to play...
- Stop Smoking: the CJ method. Or enjoy your fags - it's up to you, not me.