Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,602 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: James Cobbold
ROUGHAM GREEN: We have all heard of haunted houses, but who has ever heard of a house that is a haunt! Yet for over a century this is exactly what has been occurring on the stretch of road between Rougham Green and Bradfield St. George. Our story begins in 1860 when a Mr Robert Palfrey was out in the fields on a warm June evening, putting the finishing touches on a haystack. He shivered as the evening grew suddenly chilly, and then was shocked to suddenly see a large redbrick house with gardens in full bloom, where there had been no house a moment before. Continue reading