Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,631 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- An Unexpected Kindness...
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- My Father: Eulogy for Gunnar Romer.
- A Churchyard Story
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: High Treason
I did once have an idea for a TV show involving Cowell. I was trying to come up with programme ideas for Ben at ITN, and Living had just done Ghosthunting With Girls Aloud, and so I suggested something on similar lines – my idea was Coup d’Etat with Girls Aloud. You know, arm them with AK-47’s, some high explosives, get Simon Cowell dressed as Che Guevara, and let them stage a coup to seize control of the Isle of Wight. Take over the Post Office – you always seize the Post Offiice, then move on to the Telephone Exchange, blow the harbour facilities nd declare independence from the UK in an act of high treason, setting up a supercapitalist rightwing anarchist/libertarian tax haven within easy reach of London. Continue reading →