Join 1,732 other subscribers
- 416,257 hits
Jacklyn on TV Review: Panthera Britannia… Chris Jensen Romer on The Letters of M.R. James spectralpenman on The Letters of M.R. James Jasmine on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO… angelo on In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFO…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (84)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (8)
- Fun forthcoming events (21)
- Games (49)
- History (37)
- History religion and society (4)
- Paranormal (132)
- Religion (53)
- Reviews and Past Events (89)
- Science (84)
- Social commentary desecrated (88)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (172)
- Cheltonia : curiosities of Cheltenham.
- Crafting Gentleness
- Games from Folktales
- GSUK – my ghost forum
- Gurdur's Blog
- Meditative Dishwashing
- Oasis Stories – modern fiction and myth
- Public Parapsychology
- Richard Wiseman
- Roy Stenman's Paranormal Review
- Skeptiko Podcast
- The Amazing Meeting London
- The Beaker Folk of Husborne Crawley
- The BS Historian
- The Dispersal of Darwin
- The Rather Friendly Sceptic
- The Tytalan Way
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2023)
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- A foxy ghost?
- UKGamesExpo 2013
- Absent Friends?
- Boardgame Review: Final Girl
- In Memoriam: Robert Moore, UFOlogist - 1967 - 2023.
- CJ Events at Games Expo 2023, Birmingham NEC. June 2nd to 4th.
Tag Archives: Family Nights
Family Nights in with Satan?
Posted on March 6, 2009 by Chris Jensen Romer
Unusually, this post began as a comment, on the Reverend Keith Hitchman’s blog. http://hitchmo.wordpress.com/2008/10/02/1269/ Keith writes — “Finally the University of Gloucestershire is to take action against student sports societies that encourage new students to take part in bizzarre and … Continue reading →
Posted in Social commentary desecrated, Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life | Tagged Beast Rabban, CGCHE, Cheltenham and Gloucester College of Higher Education, Christian Union, College of St. Paul and St. Mary, CPM, Crowleyian rites, Family Nights, gay nazi wizard, hazing, Holy Trinity Cheltenham, Immigrant Song, Keith Hitchman, my university career, Reverend Keith Hitchman, Rosehill Hall of Residence, student traditions, Student Union, UGSU, University Gloucestershire Student Union, University of Gloucestershire, unwilling participant in melee, UofG | 2 Comments
CJ on uni life…
account of my time at the University of Gloucestershire as is – perhaps more similar to a Dennis Wheatley novel filmed by Andy Warhol with a Velvet Underground and Jefferson Airplance soundtrack than the official version promoted by the Prospectus Continue reading →