Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,602 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: Edinburgh Science Festival
After a short break we were back for another excellent talk, Things that go bump in the mind: The psychology of apparitions by Dr Caroline Watt of the Koestler Psychology Unit at Edinburgh. Dr Watt has to be one of … Continue reading
This is the second part of my (somewhat lengthy) discussion of the Science of Ghosts event at Edinburgh Science Festival this week. Hopefully not bored everyone to death yet! One thing I forgot to mention in my brief comments on … Continue reading