Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,718 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- Watching Most Haunted: Series 3, Ep. 1 East Kirkby Airfield
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- The Battle of Fornham 1173: re-fought with Ars Magica!
Tag Archives: Ed Woods
I wrote this update for Facebook fans of my little ghost research group, GSUK. I thought I may as well share it on my blog as well! We maintain a quiet but social forum, and are always delighted to welcome … Continue reading
In the prevailing icy conditions, it seems only to apt to add to my blog this review, written last year when the weather was rather more clement! This review is “Adventures in running indie games with hard core war gamers … Continue reading
OK, so this year for Christmas I took a huge risk and bought Becky a boardgame Ticket To Ride Europe. I am happy to say this proved to be an excellent choice! If you enjoy games, whether a hard-core gamer, or are just someone who likes to play something with friends other than Chess or Bridge or Strip Poker from time to time, I’d seriously consider buying this game. Even if you normally don’t like games, give it a go! And do read the review – because I include details on how you can try it out from the comfort of your own pc for free… Continue reading