Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,602 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: discarnate hypothesis
Yesterday (Halloween) Becky and I attended the SPR Study Day on Poltergeists. I won’t be writing a review for my blog as I have been asked to write a review for the SPR magazine The Paranormal Review but obviously the subject is one of considerable interest. I have been fascinated for nearly twenty years with Poltergeist/RSPK cases, and have participated in a number of investigations (one minor one is reported elsewhere in an earlier post on this blog). I have a very real interest in following up any case – those who feel they may be experiencing something of this nature are welcome to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and if nothing else I can put you in touch with the SPR Spontaneous Cases committee, or perhaps offer some advice and support. Continue reading