- 410,758 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Review: Waiting for Another War - The Sisters of Mercy 1980 to 1985 by Trevor Ristow
- My Own Ghost Story
- The History of Cheltenham
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Review: We Keep The Dead Close by Becky Cooper
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- Via Media: Reflections on the Appointment of Bishop Richard Dawkins
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
Tag Archives: Derek Acorah
In this piece I am going to (after my rambling intro) look at one episode of Most Haunted: Series 3, episode 1, where the team visit East Kirkby airfield in Lincolnshire, a disused WW2 airbase now a museum. Continue reading
“OK, I’m in a playful mood. Last week I ended with a promise – that we would create a “ghost” in the lab, or our own homes, and experiment with it. And that, dear reader, is exactly what we are going to do today… if you want to!
I will skip the philosophical stuff, and the discussion of the cases I referenced last time for now – Campermon wants science, and while I think we have been doing science from the start let’s play with something empirical. Let’s see a ghost! Continue reading