- 275,689 hits
The futurists | Hist… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Lisa B on My Own Ghost Story A Futurist vision -… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Debra Boyd on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (120)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The 12 Games of Christmas -- Board Games are not ALL Terrible!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
Tag Archives: defective scales
I think this deserves a quick mention. Tonight I was amused when a friend insisted the Boots weighing machine was defective – and indeed his scales claimed I weighed one stone ten pounds less than the Boots ones. Er, that … Continue reading →