- 408,610 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Houses
- Absent Friends?
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
Tag Archives: Cheltenham Psychical research Group
It just struck me that I have never written about ghosts of Cheltenham, and considering former SPR President Robert H. Thouless wrote that one of our famous apparitions was among “the best attested in the annals of haunting” I thought I should. It’s tempting to start there, with the famous Cheltenham Ghost, as I have done a lot of original research on the case over the years, but I’m pushed for time today so instead I will write briefly about some other Cheltenham spooks. It seems fitting, as I first came to Cheltenham to attend the university (then the College of St. Paul and St. Mary) to begin there Continue reading
Just glanced at the hits counter on the blog and it has reached 5,000 visits to the blog. When I hit 2,000 we had a celebration of sorts – so I guess 5,000 needs marking as well! So a little celebratory wittering about my recent activities seems in order! Today was supposed to be busy with work, and a couple of hours out to go do a piece for an American ghost show. Continue reading