- 260,408 hits
Corey on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… Chris Jensen Romer on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… Mark W. on Debunking the Myth that Jesus… A Parapsychologist… on Thoughts on The Society for Ps…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (119)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (79)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- Boardgame Review: OGRE (Pocket Edition) by Steve Jackson Games
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- The Battle of Fornham 1173: re-fought with Ars Magica!
- When Psychics Fail -- Beyond Sally Morgan
- The 12 Games of Christmas -- Board Games are not ALL Terrible!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
Tag Archives: Charismatic Christian Churches
I am aware of the byzantine politics of the Spiritualist movement, and the complex theological, administrative and personality clashes which sometimes (always?) arise. In this the Spiritualist National Union is much like any other church, or much like any other organisation, be it poetry club or gardening society.
In those two factors, economic issues and doubtless some political manoeuvring we see the immediate reasons for the decline of Psychic News (a newspaper that as long term reader of this blog may recall once featured me on the front page!). It is a shame, but possibly to be expected. And yet… Continue reading →