Join 1,628 other subscribers
- 413,631 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- The Day I Met Myself: or how I survived my death-omen doppleganger.
- A Gloucester Road Ghost
- An Unexpected Kindness...
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- RPG Review: Mars Colony, a 2 player Tabletop RPG by Tim Koppang
- My Father: Eulogy for Gunnar Romer.
- A Churchyard Story
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
Tag Archives: Bob Meredith
It just struck me that I have never written about ghosts of Cheltenham, and considering former SPR President Robert H. Thouless wrote that one of our famous apparitions was among “the best attested in the annals of haunting” I thought I should. It’s tempting to start there, with the famous Cheltenham Ghost, as I have done a lot of original research on the case over the years, but I’m pushed for time today so instead I will write briefly about some other Cheltenham spooks. It seems fitting, as I first came to Cheltenham to attend the university (then the College of St. Paul and St. Mary) to begin there Continue reading