- 404,648 hits
Stuart Certain on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort… Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort… claire1998888 on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort… stumpyuk (@stumpyuk) on Can we fix Britain’s Big… trev on Can we fix Britain’s Big…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (7)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (157)
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- About My Hobby for Non-Gamers: An Introduction to the 5th Edition Ars Magica Roleplaying Game
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Are Ghosts Hallucinations?
- Responding to Hayley: The Medium & The Message Revisited
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- Can we fix Britain's Big Cat Flap?
Tag Archives: Ars Magica 5th Edition
Tonight I am writing about my gaming hobby so feel free to skip reading this unless you are a tabletop rpg gamer or very curious! I will be back tomorrow to normal topics (whatever they are?) Well another Image from … Continue reading
OK, many of you will know I play a game called Ars Magica about medieval wizards and have written on a lot of books for the line over the last nine years or so. I really enjoy the game, but … Continue reading
I have written a lot on games recently and not much else, but back to the normal soon. Despite the title this post is as much about real English history as my game, and therefore possibly worth reading — you can skip the sections with green headings and read the ones with dark blue heading to find the fact rather than the game stuff! I have just finished hosting Grand Tribunal 2012 the Ars Magica roleplaying game convention, and so am still full of enthusiasm for my gaming exploits. This year saw a rather unusual one — trying to recreate a rather important if obscure event in English history (a battle at Fornham, just outside Bury St Edmunds in 1173) with a combination wargame/freeform/rpg game set in the world of Ars Magica, using the 5th edition rules.
However, let’s start with the real world history… Continue reading
Are you still reading this? Google returns 3,290 hits for “hot babes in bikinis” and you are still reading this? Oh I see – well 6,170,000 hits for hot men in underwear? Or even 531,000 hits for for improving sermons.?
OK you like pictures of snow. I get it.. Continue reading