- 328,506 hits
Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Denn on Eostre never existed???: why E… Kate Jay-R on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (19)
- Games (44)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (79)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (154)
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- Is this a ghost in Cheltenham's Playhouse Theatre?
- Studying the Paranormal: serious online courses in Parapsychology
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
Tag Archives: Aneurin ‘Nye’ Bevan
OK, today has seen a fascinating (frightening?) White Paper, which looks like completely changing our NHS. I am probably going to talk a lot about back-door privatisation and the threat to our health system, but I thought I would actually read the White Paper first, and as always I encourage others to check the facts for themselves, rather than relying on media spin or what bloggers have to say. So I hope once you have had a look at my little piece you will actually look at the proposals for yourself…. Anyway I appreciate this has been a bit dull (understatement I guess!) but hopefully if you took the time it read it you have a little more idea of the background, and a better understanding of the new coverage of the NHS reforms announced today. Continue reading →