- 304,386 hits
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (80)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (18)
- Games (43)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (122)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (78)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (81)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (6)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (153)
- Pokémon Take Back The Night in Cheltenham?
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- How I came to organise a Convention (and why you probably should too!).
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
Tag Archives: Aneurin ‘Nye’ Bevan
OK, today has seen a fascinating (frightening?) White Paper, which looks like completely changing our NHS. I am probably going to talk a lot about back-door privatisation and the threat to our health system, but I thought I would actually read the White Paper first, and as always I encourage others to check the facts for themselves, rather than relying on media spin or what bloggers have to say. So I hope once you have had a look at my little piece you will actually look at the proposals for yourself…. Anyway I appreciate this has been a bit dull (understatement I guess!) but hopefully if you took the time it read it you have a little more idea of the background, and a better understanding of the new coverage of the NHS reforms announced today. Continue reading →