- 408,610 hits
Re-Investigating Un-… on Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Ho… Stuart Certain on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Absent Friends? Tom Ruffles on Absent Friends? Chris Jensen Romer on Webinar uploaded: Haunted Nort…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (81)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (20)
- Games (45)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (3)
- Paranormal (124)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (82)
- Science (81)
- Social commentary desecrated (83)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (8)
- Uncategorized (15)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (158)
- A Serious Warning to University of Gloucestershire Students: They Aren't Lying To You About Cars (Updated for 2015)
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Revisiting a Haunted House: Gustav Holst and The Cheltenham Ghosts.
- Indie RPG Review: Polaris -- Chivalric Tragedy at the Utmost North
- How To See A Ghost - At Home!
- Why Do Ghosts Go "Woo"? Part One.
- Re-Investigating Un-Haunted Houses
- Absent Friends?
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
Tag Archives: ambiguous concepts
OK, so today I picked up New Scientist, because I’m interested in gravity, and there was a fairly basic bit on it in there. Nothing very exciting I did not know as it turned out, but New Scientist is always worth a read anyway. There was an article on how engineers form a disproportionate number of rightist and Islamic terrorists – well I hardly thought this was news, the only profile I ever saw for a religious terror suspect a few years back in a book on terrorism said exactly the same thing as this new research. Continue reading →