- 275,684 hits
The futurists | Hist… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Lisa B on My Own Ghost Story A Futurist vision -… on The Futurist Movement; Italian… Debra Boyd on My Own Ghost Story Chris Jensen Romer on My Own Ghost Story
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (78)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (35)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (120)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (75)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (150)
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
- The Myth of the Pagan Christmas; or Why Stephen Fry was Wrong on Mythmas
- Do try this at Home - the Mustard Seed Experiment
- The 12 Games of Christmas -- Board Games are not ALL Terrible!
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- Dunwich, Anno Domini 1988!
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Not Bronze Age Myths - let's end this misleading cliche
Category Archives: Dreadful attempts at humour
“CJ Romer is undoubtedly among one of the great mystics of our age, and a 7=6 Ineptus Exemptus of the Order of the Silver Twilight. In this book he finally reveals the results of years of occult study at Durenmar, his mastery of the obscure tomes of Bonisagus, and his esoteric heroquest with his friend DC to find the legendary lost treasure of the Cathars. Learn how with a German Secret Master named Axel he rediscovered the lost secret of Remote Homeopathy, and the terrible inner secrets of Romerian Witchcraft. A practical Self-Initiation Guide, this book can make you EVERY BIT AS PSYCHIC AS CJ, GUARANTEED!!!!” Continue reading
What’s with “People Acting On CO2”? Wouldn’t it just make the poor actors drowsy??? Theatre on N2O (Nitrous Oxide) – now that might be entertaining?
Are you still reading this? Google returns 3,290 hits for “hot babes in bikinis” and you are still reading this? Oh I see – well 6,170,000 hits for hot men in underwear? Or even 531,000 hits for for improving sermons.?
OK you like pictures of snow. I get it.. Continue reading