- 300,868 hits
Task 2: Research | e… on A Suffolk Tragedy –The R… Simon on Eostre never existed???: why E… Adam on Eostre never existed???: why E… Chris Jensen Romer on Eostre never existed???: why E… Kate Jay-R on Eostre never existed???: why E…
- atheism (25)
- Debunking myths (79)
- Dreadful attempts at humour (30)
- Fiction (7)
- Fun forthcoming events (17)
- Games (42)
- History (36)
- History religion and society (1)
- Paranormal (121)
- Religion (52)
- Reviews and Past Events (76)
- Science (80)
- Social commentary desecrated (79)
- Student Life in Cheltenham (5)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Unclassifiable! (14)
- Uninteresting to others whitterings about my life (151)
- Elliot O'Donnell 1872-1965: the first great ghosthunter?
- Eostre never existed???: why Easter is NOT a Pagan Holiday
- The Futurist Movement; Italian Art & History - a very short introduction
- Debunking the Myth that Jesus Never Existed - the Historical Sources for Jesus, Part One
- Running Ars Magica - advice for new story guides, part one
- A Suffolk Tragedy --The Red Barn Murder; Polstead, Suffolk, 1828
- The Vanishing House - a real ghost story...
- How Sally Met Infamy: Psychic Sally Morgan Caught: or was she?
- Review: The Bermuda Triangle Mystery - Solved by Lawrence David Kusche
- Boardgame Review: Ticket to Ride Europe
Category Archives: Dreadful attempts at humour
“CJ Romer is undoubtedly among one of the great mystics of our age, and a 7=6 Ineptus Exemptus of the Order of the Silver Twilight. In this book he finally reveals the results of years of occult study at Durenmar, his mastery of the obscure tomes of Bonisagus, and his esoteric heroquest with his friend DC to find the legendary lost treasure of the Cathars. Learn how with a German Secret Master named Axel he rediscovered the lost secret of Remote Homeopathy, and the terrible inner secrets of Romerian Witchcraft. A practical Self-Initiation Guide, this book can make you EVERY BIT AS PSYCHIC AS CJ, GUARANTEED!!!!” Continue reading
What’s with “People Acting On CO2”? Wouldn’t it just make the poor actors drowsy??? Theatre on N2O (Nitrous Oxide) – now that might be entertaining?
Are you still reading this? Google returns 3,290 hits for “hot babes in bikinis” and you are still reading this? Oh I see – well 6,170,000 hits for hot men in underwear? Or even 531,000 hits for for improving sermons.?
OK you like pictures of snow. I get it.. Continue reading